Friday, October 4, 2019

Affidavit


AFFIDAVIT

I, _____________ S/o W/o D/o ______________ Aged about ___ years, Occupation _________ R/o. H.No. ________________________________________ Do hereby state on oath as follows:-

          That I am the Owner of  the property i.e., ___________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
         
          That I myself or my any other family members do not hold any other property within the agglomeration area more than Ceiling Limits covered by Central Urban Land Ceiling Act 33 of 1976.

          That the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.  Hence this affidavit.


Place: ________

Dated:                                                                                                         DEPONENT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affidavit

AFFIDAVIT I, _____________ S/o W/o D/o ______________ Aged about ___ years, Occupation _________ R/o. H.No. __________________________...