Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Agreement of Sale Cum Token Amount Receipt


AGREEMENT OF SALE –CUM– TOKEN AMOUNT RECEIPT

         I, ______________ S/o W/o D/o ___________, Aged about ___ years, Occupation ____________, R/o H.No. __________________________________________________ Do hereby execute this Agreement Cum Token Amount Receipt as under:-

1.       That I am the absolute owner and possessor of the ______________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________ Reference:________________________________________________________________________.

2.      That I have sold the above said Property to _________________ S/o W/o D/o ___________________, Aged about ___  years, Occupation: __________, R/o H.No. ________ _______________________________________ for a total sale consideration of Rs.________/- (Rupees ___________________ Only) out of which the said Purchaser has today paid a sum of Rs._________/- (Rupees __________________ Only) as advance/token amount and the remaining balance sale consideration of Rs.__________/- (Rupees _______________________ Only) will be paid by the said Purchaser to me at the time of registration.

3.        That I herein declare if any dues, arrears of Municipal Property Tax, Electricity and Water cess charges shall be cleared by me with my own expenses after receipt the balance amount.

4.     That I herein further declare I authorize to the said Purchaser he/she will give the Publication in any Urdu Daily or English News Papers on the light of this receipt for token amount.

             Hence this Agreement of Cum Token Receipt of Rs.__________/- (RUPEES ___________ _________________ Only)   I herein put my hands and signature on this Receipt on this the ____ day of ____________ in presence of the following witnesses at ______________.


WITNESSES:


1.
                                                                                          EXECUTANT / OWNER
                                                                                                


2.


2 comments:

Affidavit

AFFIDAVIT I, _____________ S/o W/o D/o ______________ Aged about ___ years, Occupation _________ R/o. H.No. __________________________...